Corona or Where Have All Those Foldable Respirators Gone

In the midst of the craziness with the Virus or Rabies.


A: You know. I don't understand one thing. In 2009 our HR bought a lot of pretty much quality masks, thick. Really thick. How come there are no such masks to be bought now?

B: Only homemade ones are available these days.

A: I've been searching on the internet. They are called foldable respirators.

B: Oh, yes, N95s!
As soon as this virus thing started, the masks started disappearing from the markets.

A:That's very strange. I will say no more I think you are very smart and you will understand what I am trying to say. We who were oppressed and still are oppressed know who runs the world, etc.
That's genocide my friend. And there's nothing we can do to stop it. Brilliant! (of course I am being cynical). 
B: 😔

A conversation between people who are 5.953,2 km far away from each other.

What are we? Rats? A rhetorical question.


Comments