DIFFERENT WORLDS

Put your ear against my veins and
Hear my blood braking through the dams.
Within us all rage some unsurfaced restless disquietudes and
Some distant African drums.
Take a look at us made of same fabric and stardust,
Such different worlds within the same universe.
We have hardly met and yet our paths are parting.
Now my flight is different from my dreams I gave up on and
I will shatter all false promises and hopes because,
I hear a different music coming from the spheres and
I thrive in different worlds and eyes of time because
There is no time, merely eternity in the blink of an eye.
If we were the same we would dream the same dreams.
Some people lose the ability to dream and are at a loss,
When they encounter Love.
But this is not to say they are getting old,
If they do not recognize Love.
Old is when why and how disappear and
The gravity of history drags us down.
Old begins not with tiredness and weathering of strength,
But it begins where curiosity, danger and beauty end.

Comments