THE SHIT-STIRRERS

I don't know where I put my Casio. I kind of tend to displace things. I am beginning to think that things displace me. As if they take their rest from me and my presence. Don't blame them, if that's the case and if it makes any sense.


The same thing happens when it comes to people. But in this case, we tend to misplace each other, intentionally. With which I am ok. And besides, it's so convenient.
Easier to say: "lave her be, she's in her own world".
Right?

The thing is, what is usually not known is that I am a contrast to my own self.  I don't belong anywhere even though I look like I fit. It's just a matter of angle.
Some would say "get out of your head, be with people, don't be self- centred". I agree up to a point. However, from that point on it might be I just need silence. No thoughts about anyone or anything.

 Does that make one selfish? Probably.
Matter of perspective and mood, really.
I am fed up with shit stirrers and their games.
That's the thing.


Thankfully, there aren't many of them around but just enough to avoid them eternally. And, boy am I good at avoiding them!
Especially I am glad when they delete me from so-called social networks.
Indeed why do I need to watch and be a witness of someone's not-so-well-concealed- sickness that everyone around them knows is present, including the shit stirrers.
Everyone around them keeps on playing the role of a self-righteous or otherwise correct "friend". I am willing to concede that there are some true friends there who just gave up on trying to help them. But basically, people don't give a damn. Correctness doesn't make anyone not sick. It just makes you good-looking on the outside. Besides, you cannot help anyone unless they want to be helped. Otherwise, they just stay in their pot while their shit is waiting to explode. And usually and eventually it explodes.

Do I care? Now, I don't but used to care especially when someone else's shit tended to target me.

Now there's no opportunity for such a phenomenon. I avoid the shit stirrers all together regally and regularly. And how lucky for me, they avoid me too.

Comments