THE PUZZLE POEM

Illustration by Simon Stalenhag


How many special people change?
 How many people living life estranged?

Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannon ball.

Haven't you got tired of giving love but getting nothing back?

Your ears are full of people talking but you are empty, holding out your heart, to people who never really care how you are.

So give me coffee and TV and
Take me away from this big bad world
So we could start over again.

But I'm a creep, but still I wanna have control, I
wanna perfect body,
I wanna perfect soul,
But I'm a weirdo.
In their eyes, and
I don't belong here.

Still I wish I was special
Because you are so fucking special. And you don't even know that I exist.

Still I'd give up forever to touch you.
Cause you are closest to Heaven than I'll ever be.
Even though you are falling apart.

When everything is made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.

Take me away from this big bad world and agree to marry me,
So we could start over again.
So we could start over again.

Comments