ALWAYS BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW!



I feel I should explain why I put this pic and why I wrote what I wrote. First, it is supposed to be funny. Second, that ant depicts me. Makes me realize I am not so smart as I think I am. Bummer! If I am honest, I think there has been plenty of instances in my life when I bit more than I could chew. Yeah, happens to everyone. But for me, like procrastination, this one also grew into a habit. Gulp!

There is one conclusion I reached so far. The downside of biting off more than you can chew is evident in itself, so I will not get into that. The upside is that at least I will not have any regrets when I am on my deathbed. So, there you go!

By the wat, I am aware that this little cartoon can be understood differently.

Disclaimer: everything we do bears the consequences, positive or negative, so be prepared to bear the consequences.

Comments