GET TO KNOW YOURSELF


 "The opposite of love is indifference", could not agree more. There are many emotions opposite to love, like hatred, jealousy, envy, selfishness. Also, there is an unwillingness to try to make things work, or inertia of staying the same, not wanting to change. That`s a sad sad thing we encounter more and more these days or it is already a given. 

Unwillingness to change or to make an effort is why any kind of relationship falls apart or fails to start. It is easier to be alone and safer. Why risking being with someone who will not reciprocate in any measure? Even the smallest. Or is not willing or ready to change for the better.

Maybe I know the answer to everything. Maybe I know the solution to how to make things work. However, I will not write any of the solutions here. It is not my place to. It is for each person to figure it out for themselves. I would just stand in the way with my knowledge, which is relative anyway and cannot be applied unless one gets to know him or herself really well, through honesty. There is no other way, I am afraid. 



Comments