Musical Journal Entry

 Musical Journal Entry

How I feel today winding through the labyrinth of my mind. 

I’m trying to emancipate my heart from my thoughts.

 Some bridges cannot be rebuilt, once they are reduced to rumble.Whose fault is that?

She’s broken far beyond repair and beyond dazed. She’s the girl with the crocodile tears. She has an excuse for that. 

She lives with lies and mis-syncronicities. Always waiting for an emergence of a yet another full-blown villain. It’s written like that in the stars as if by the hand of some drunken sailor.

Now everything’s seems so clear. For the first time she gives up on searching for reasons or meanings. 

She walks down the street and soon melts into just another Jane Doe.











https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNiQAz5i2NtP2ZPL7k3dShTBxS_f824jh

Comments