NOT THAT THIS IS IMPORTANT

 Anyway, I recently found this comics artist Sarah Andersen who to me looks a bit Russian but I'm not being politically correct now, because I should be joining the chorus of self-censure and condemnation of everything Russian, like Dostoyevsky. Of course, I am not going to do that, because I have a mind of my own that is, for now, not orchestrated by the current news and social media commentaries. I have never sided up with the choruses of a variety of croaking frogs, so why should I start now? Too much of a lover of truth to be joining anything mainstream.

Sara Andersen`s comics deeply relate to who I am. Ahahaha and this sounds so crappy. Or creepy.

Anyway, I will post some of the strips here and I hope I am not in violation of any artistic property laws, etc. because that's not my intention. This is not a joke. I do not violate laws unless necessary like in this case.

Anyone out there who knows me, (the two people on average who check my posts out of being a good friend) and who haven't noticed these peculiarities about me, may be interested to know them. 

Anyway, these are very informative. If anyone cares.

So, this is me in a nutshell.


Of this particular toxicity that gets on my nerves, I was guilty of when I was much younger and stupider. I hope I grew out of it. Now I am more likely to keep things to myself. One man`s meat is another one`s poison. 


I can say with a fair amount of certainty that I was never a music snob who would bagger people about the music they listened to. Probably because the music I listened to was made by obscure musicians who were actually guitar or bass guitar virtuosos. 


Yep, this is me smelling new books and being excited about new things to be learned. But not when I went to school. This excitement has always been reserved for the stuff I like to read. When I was a kid I liked crime investigation so Agatha Cristie was one of my favorite authors.


Social awkwardness. I am probably still guilty of it but to a significantly lesser extent.


Yep, how stupid can you be? I have been this stupid so many times.

My perfect morning routine....or how not to create healthy habits


I really hate video calls or any type of calls. Is there a diagnosis for that? Social anxiety? Fear of phones? Phonophobia? Fear of talking with strangers over the phone? But I am proud of myself because I beat that nasty diagnosis. Almost.


Two main themes were NOBODY LOVES ME, and
 THEY HATE ME BECAUSE I AM UGLY AND STUPID    


Nobody told me you have to sweat at it to be beautiful


I like healthy eating but am more likely to be found snacking and drinking beer. Plus, not recommendable for creating healthy habits. Obviously.


I would add, the habits of a common introvert.


Probably one of the reasons (shallow) guys don`t find me attractive. I hated attention because when I was a small kid the old grandmas, strange old men, or overwhelming family members would stop on the street to pinch my cheeks. Painful experience.




Another reason why shallow guys do not find me attractive. I usually don`t wear make-up because I am allergic to most of that stuff. I got that allergy thing from my mom.


Yet another reason guys don`t find me attractive.


And last but not least:

That one shall be in the next post as the first strip!



Comments