Numb

After my funeral I will come back to turn off the lights. It is easy. They reported that you started feeling frost bites around the fringes of your heart. I think that is ridiculous. You and I will never part because we are one and a part of the whole. In my opinion it is very stupid to feel numb. It turns out it is a flutter. Maybe some noise. Whatever it is do not worry, it will soon pass.  


Whatever starts, it has to end. Wherever. Time does not have the point. It is ephemeral. 


I tried to write you a letter, but the pen just refused to start. So I tried to make it go, maybe slower this time. I haven`t got the clue where to start. Maybe it is just as well. Blank piece. Blank and bland. Does not make any difference.


What if I am just your dream, a dream in your eye. Like a film that embalms the pupils and rolls out into the fade out. Silence. Maybe it`s for the best. If we could speak with the dead. God, only once. The dawn is inevitable, after all, and that blue vastness.


 Fade in and into the light. It does bear a sound, unheard. So what? Ultra or infra. Does not make any difference. As long as the pieces move along the board, from one light to another dark patch. If time were in pieces, would at least one look like a grain of sand?



Comments