MY TOP FIVE TALKING HEADS SONGS

 Not that this is important or that it is going to be enlightening. Just wanted to drop it here.

I watched High Fidelity and it reminded me of not only making playlists but how music can save your life. Talking Heads music cannot save your life but it can make you feel goofy which is cool. Also, do not think their lyrics are nonsense. Additionally, their music seems goofy enough, which is why I enjoy it. It is difficult to explain in words why I like their music and how it makes me feel. Basically, it sends this message: Don`t take life and yourself seriously. Be silly. Like Monty Python`s Flying Circus.

Life is a circus and it does not make much sense. No need to be gloom and doom about it, though. Laugh, find your own way, do your thing. Find joy no matter what. That is the vibe I am getting. 

Now for the playlist

This Must be the Place

Wild Life

And She Was

Psycho Killer

A Road to Nowhere 

Comments