A lucky find

 Just stumbled across this video on how to organize stuff on shelves, etc. This is what my brain needed. Five principles of organization.

No stacks/One-handed - so this means no stacks to be able to pull the object you need using just one hand. This asks for some practice if you ask me. Only stack identical items. We already do that, with plates, for instance.

Kit your shit - I still do not know what that is.

Organizational talismans - this one sounds like you are in a game or playing one. haven't understood that one yet. Also, the guy buys hooks in Japan. Interesting and snobbish at the same time.

Learn to build shelves - this is where it gets interesting. I think I will definitely be up for that.

Customization - this would be a bit of a challenge, as things might start to look chaotic, but this is definitely worth giving a thought. I mean, they make things look easy. I think it is a bit misleading but then...I will have to try things out. If that requires too much thinking, then nah. I`ll pass this step.



"One of these days I`ll get organizized". I probably will.

Comments