MY LOVE LIFE IN A NUTSHELL

 It’s funny how one’s life can be summed up in 5 songs 😂. I could put more, there are more songs definitely. Even poems. But the general public's attention is getting progressively shorter, including mine.

To simplify. No one actually chose ME.

I was Archie at one point but just for being suspicious of someone’s true intentions. Just wasn’t convincing enough.

 They chose themselves, or their mothers. Or both. Or their trauma. (This is a popular word). Probably my fault too. The same web entangles me. Sad. And funny. Because it is a call to growth. You can`t be a teenager all your life.  Grow into a child. Not childish.  Not a bitter adult. Adult means "be of many years", and a grown-up means mature. It means you learn. You stop running from yourself.  Apply what you`ve learned. A story for another time.

Different dreams, different languages.

Here are the songs.


Barbaric how I can be misunderstood 


All things grow


What if it isn`t meant for me?



Comments