I stopped listening to music or on leeches

 I stopped listening to music at the beginning of the Plague Year. Came back to it just recently. Dad died, too. My world just shut down. No worries, though. What do I know about these things? They say if you can`t cry it means you are numb emotionally. At least I have emotions. Numbness is a sign of that, so I do not worry.

They also say that if tears flow from your right eye it means those are the tears of joy, and if they flow from the left eye they are tears of sadness. I usually have those coming from the right eye. It means I am actually a joyful person. This is true because even though melancholic, I feel joy inside. Almost always. 

I am jealously keeping it away from the prying eyes of the leeches who are forever not satisfied with themselves and therefore have to suck up everyone else's good energies to feel something. Just because they are void of any normal emotions. they have them only for themselves to spare. Poor souls. Indeed these are truly poor small people, shriveled and shrunk from their own pain they never want to see, but will have to eventually.

Now some happy-joyful-melancholic music all rolled into one. 

Sufjan Stevens, ladies and gentlemen.


I did not know he lost someone. I found this a minute ago. It is not a sad album. It si full of hope. 



Comments