Still Corners and some crappy ex-YU music

I was minding my own business when I followed a white rabbit down this rabbit hole called YouTube. And found a band called Still Waters that I am already following but don`t remember ever listening to. Now I am. Not bad. The amalgamation of different UK and American pop, etc music. 

It seems they had a concert in August in Belgrade this year and of course, I did not know. So funny. I don`t even know where to find info on what is going on in this town concerts and movies-wise. Crazy. I used to buy newspapers and read what`s on. At least that was how I found out what's in the cinemas. These days it seems there is no other way to find out about new stuff but when it is already gone, done, finished. I miss the old days when I was able to hear about what is going on culturally on the radio. Radio. I miss listening to the radio. Maybe I should go back to listening to the radio.
One observation. People in the Balkans listen to all sorts of crappy music. There are some good pop artists but everything else is Yugo-nostalgia. It's like, why the heck did you break up the country for if now you're pinging for its music. One Muslim woman from Sarajevo mentioned to me how it was stupid to beak that old country. Too late now. But crappy music is on everywhere.
 
And now, for some Still Corners.
https://youtu.be/lEEjl26Fxic?si=vj4OL7vYgQhcQyzq


Comments