The Metallica Blacklist

 They are bored. Sad but true. 

I love this, though.


This artist nails it and never heard of him before.


Her voice is great but…the production is lame, awful. Could be worse though, so it’s not that bad.


I watched St. Vincent play Stairway to Heaven. Pretty solid guitar player. But her Sad But True is just awful. 

This is supposed to be progressive as hell. Don’t like it.

And the worst of all - Juanes. I like Juanes’ music, and lyrics probably because I like the Colombian temperament. Anyway, this is pure shit. Pardon my French.

Also, there’s a version of I forget which Metallica song sung by Lady Gaga with the band. She has a powerful voice just like as Miley. It’s all good but definitely not my cup of tea. It’s like, these two women dig this type of music but that’s it. 

I guess the motivation was to get to the wider type of audiences. I just can’t escape the feeling this is all done out of pure boredom. Why didn’t they just sit and make an awesome album?

The main question is who is going to remember this album in a year? My guess is no one.


Comments